How long should I wait for my package to get delivered?
- We process orders within 1-5 business days. Processing includes checking, discussing the correct sizes of items with you, packing, and sending your order out. Processing time should be added to the total delivery time. The estimated delivery times and the shipping costs vary from country to country, please visit Shipping & Delivery for more information.
- Please understand that due to COVID-19, the shipments may delay! The registration and processing of the parcels in the importing sorting centers and airports around the world are slower than usual.
Do you offer express shipping?
- We also offer DHL Express shipping options with guaranteed delivery within 1-3 weeks. You will see if DHL express option is available for the specific item in checkout. If you're not seeing DHL Express in the checkout, please contact us with the screenshot of your shopping cart at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with one of our team on the bottom right corner at www.supremedoggarage.com.
How can I track my order?
- We provide tracking numbers with every order.
- To track your order, please wait up to 2 business days after processing and receiving the shipping confirmation email with your tracking number.
- You can track your shipment here: TRACK ORDER
- If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or promotion folder, or add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list.
Do I need to pay any tax or customs?
- The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in USD, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
When can I apply for a refund if I think that my parcel got lost?
Please note that we don't have control over carriers. All the parcels are insured. Insurance comes for 90 days. If it has gone 12 weeks after we have shipped your order and you have still not received it, please contact us immediately that we can reship or refund your order.
Lost / Stolen package? Delivered, but Not Delivered?
- Supreme Dog Garage is not liable for any lost, or stolen packages since the order is marked as delivered by the shipping company or for any delay caused by the act or default of the shipping carrier. Supreme Dog Garage is only responsible for packages until they leave our warehouse facility. Once tracking is received, it is between the shipping company and the customer to ensure the goods arrive safely. As Supreme Dog Garage does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier, we do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
- If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it, the package is not in your mailbox, on the doorstep, in your office, or you have not found any notice in your mailbox where to pick it up, also you have waited 1 more day, and the parcel still didn't show up, please contact your local post office. Make sure to call your Local Post Office and NOT the Hotline (this can take a lot of time, and they only tell you what the tracking already says). Ask them who (person) delivered the parcel, and ask them details about that day’s delivery. They are used to these types of questions, and can usually provide helpful information. If they won't be able to answer your questions, you will need to file a claim with the carrier. Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).